To apply for this role please get in touch by phone or email:
020 3846 8888
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to make a meaningful impact on patients' lives in Suffolk. As a valued member of the team, you will receive a £5,000 welcome bonus at the start of your employment.
An independent practice that prioritises clinical freedom, patient care, and practitioner empowerment. They believe in providing you with the time and equipment needed to genuinely help people. Their loyal patient base offers you continuity of care, and their focus on patient relationships sets them apart in the local area.
What You'll Receive:
- Your birthday off work
- No Sunday or bank holiday working
- Free and regular CPD courses
- Access to Simply Health (claim cashback on healthcare purchases)
- Retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
About the Role:We are looking for a full-time or part-time Optometrist to join the team and deliver outstanding patient care. You will play an integral role in driving the service forward, constantly seeking opportunities for improvement and innovation. Dedication to patient-centric care and the ability to uncover patients' visual needs are paramount. You must provide a friendly, informative, and empathetic service and be an ambassador for the brand and the profession within the local community.
- Test times are 30 minutes
- 1 consulting room
- Testing equipment includes Nidek Tonoref 3, Spectralis OCT, CSO Slit Lamp, Haag Streit Octopus VFA, Thompson Test Chart, Goldman Tonometer
- A team of 11
- Local community is integral to their identity, and they witness the positive impact of their work in the area.
What's Next?If you're passionate about providing exceptional eye care, educating others about its benefits, and becoming a part of a dedicated team, apply now. We will ensure you are contacted promptly by one of our team members.