To apply for this role please get in touch by phone or email:
020 3846 8888
- Join an established and community-oriented practice in Penicuik.
- They are in the process of renovating and expanding the practice to better serve their patients and offer you a top-notch workspace.
- The team is closely-knit, and they are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care.
- They encourage professional growth and development, offering support for training and courses.
- Opportunity for foreign travel to attend events and conferences.
- Focus on quality for frames and patient care.
- No hard-selling environment, patient care is their main priority.
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Opportunity to work in a unique community-based setting.
- Generous salary with potential for growth based on performance.